Cookies are used to improve our service. Some of the cookies are essential to guarantee the functionality made available, while others are intended to improve performance and the user experience.
Essential cookies are for:
– remember what you add to your cart;
– remember your order progress.
Functional cookies are intended to:
– remember your account details;
– ensure your connection is secure;
– ensure that the website is displayed consistently;
– offer support through chat.
Performance cookies are for:
– improve website performance by reducing the number of page loads you visit;
– improve the user experience.
Targeting cookies are intended for:
– allow you to share and like on social media;
– send information to other websites to customize the displayed advertising.
Cookies are used to improve the service provided to you, such as:
– enable the use of some services such as payment, which would not be possible without cookies
– allow a service to recognize your device so you don’t have to constantly provide the same data
– recognize that you have already provided a username and password when connected to the client area so that you do not have to do so every time you visit a page
– counting how many people are using a service, thus ensuring that usage is fast
– analyze data that allow us to know how you use the services so that we can improve them
If you wish to delete the cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the “Help” section of your internet browser.
You can also find out more information about cookies and how to manage them on the websit http://www.aboutcookies.org or consult the “Help” section of your internet browser.